Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blog #5

Since I am a Leadership scholar, I am forced to live on campus another year, but I do not think it is going to be all that bad. Hopefully I will get into McCarty, even though I am number 346 on the waiting list. If I get in there, I get my own bathroom and this place is so much newer than Roberts Hall. Since it was just recently built a few years ago, it is way more modern than any other dorm on campus, which makes it feel a lot more like home. There are no blocked walls that make you feel like you are in prison, but rather tan walls you would find in a normal house.

My friend Hailey and I will also be rooming together, which I think will be a lot of fun. We were planning on living in the new dorm for scholarship girls in the Village, but we just found out Wednesday that only the sorority houses will be up and running for Fall. Those rooms would have been even nicer than McCarty with full size beds and a walk in closet, but I guess you can't get everything you want.

No comments: