Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blog #4

I really hate eating at the cafeteria on USM's campus. I always end up eating a turkey or peanut butter sandwich with chips, and that definitely gets old after a while. If I did not eat in the Commons at least once a day though, I would definitely be broke, so that is why I am forced to eat the gross food served there. Not only is the food disgusting to me, but everyone you see after you eat at the Commons knows where you were last because the smell stays with you. This smell is not very pleasant either. Last semester, I ate so much pizza from school that I can not even look at it or stand the smell anymore because it makes me sick to my stomach.

One thing that really annoys me about the school menu is that when they serve something good, like chicken tenders, they never last long or are at a time when I always decide not to go to the Commons for lunch. They are an extremely popular item on the menu and they only serve them about once every other month. What are they thinking?!?! If you know me, you know that I am definitely a chicken tender fanatic and could eat them every day and not complain. Well, I think that is enough complaints about the Commons for today, and thanks for reading if you read through the entire blog!

No comments: