Thursday, May 3, 2007

Blog #15 Exams

Exams are coming up and this year is going to be over in just one week!! It is getting pretty stressful especially since i have my two hardest exams on the same day - Biology and History. I am glad in English we had to write a paper to be turned in the week before exams because that took a huge load off of my shoulders. My Calculus exam is on Monday at 8am, so that should be interesting considering my earliest class this semester is at 10am. I have not woken up in the 7am time frame since high school I think. Tuesday is my Sociology exam and I have a paper due in that class on the same day as well. Biology and History are my final 2 exams on Wednesday and I am afraid I am going to be slacking off since it would be my last day of exams, but hopefully that won't happen. Then after those two exams, I will be packing up my room to move home on Thursday--yayy I am so excited!!

No comments: