Thursday, May 3, 2007

Blog #14 My Summer Plans

This summer, I plan to relax and make money. I am going back home to New Orleans to live with my parents and brother and will be working for my aunt. I have to bring and pick up my cousins from their summer camps and bring them pretty much where ever they want. It is a pretty easy job and she does not pay me too bad either for doing it. I will also be exercising a lot to get in shape and laying out to get a tan. At the end of June, we are going on our annual vacation to either Gulf Shores or Disney World, but I am hoping we go to Disney even though it probably will be very hot and crowded.

I also will hang out with my family and friends and enjoy being a bum for a few months. I can't wait, just typing this is making me so excited to finish this semester and go home for summer.

No comments: