Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blog #9 - My Easter Holiday

My Easter break was definitely a much needed vacation. I mostly just went shopping and hung out with my friends and family, but those are the things I love most. I went home Thursday to New Orleans after English class and my family took me out to eat at Outback that night. My parents always make it a big event when I come home and take me out to eat, but I can not complain because I know I love to eat.

Friday I went shopping, or attempted to, but I think everyone else in New Orleans had that same bright idea too. We could not even find a parking spot at the mall, so we left and went to Target instead. Target is one of my favorite places, but it was a very rare occasion because I did not buy anything that day. Saturday my mom's side celebrated Easter because that was the better day for everyone to meet. I ate way too much food and had a stomach ache for a few days after that.

Easter Sunday was very low key and my mom and I attempted to go to mass only to find out we had the mass time wrong and were 45 minutes late. We went home, ate some candy and lunch, and then that afternoon I headed back to Hattiesburg. It does not seem like I had such an exciting break, but it was nice and relaxing for me.

No comments: