Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blog #10 - Reality TV

Reality television is something that I can not get away from. There seems to always be a reality show on, whether it is Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, or Big Brother. Currently I am glued to Dancing with the Stars and American Idol. Joey Fatone from NSYNC is my absolute favorite on Dancing with the Stars and I hope that he wins. He is great at every style of dance and puts his everything into every one of his routines. Although Cheryl Burke is my favorite dancing professional, I think she might actually lose this year to Joey.

I am getting extremely frustrated with American Idol. Sanjaya is dreadful to look at and listen to and I think it is sad that Howard Stern and his people are voting to keep him from week to week. I want Blake Lewis to win not only because he is cute, but he has the most contemporary sound and I can definitely picture hearing him on the radio or buying his cd.

No comments: