Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blog #1

My name is Alison Lombardo and I am an eighteen year old Accounting major at Southern Miss. I am from New Orleans, Louisiana, and graduated in 2006 from Mount Carmel Academy, an all girls high school. I like to dance, shop, and hang out with my friends and family. I am obsessed with most reality television shows, including So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, Big Brother, American Idol, The OC, and The Hills. I have had a boyfriend for over two and a half years now who is from New Orleans and attends USM as well. I listen to all types of music and love to watch movies, whether they are comedies, scary movies, or what some call "chick flicks."

A lot of my friends at Southern Miss think I am a pretty strange person because of my weird eating habits. At least three times a week, I eat Froot Loops in a bowl with no milk because there is nothing better to eat in the commons. I also eat turkey sandwiches, but eat everything on it separately and in order, so I save the best parts for last. I eat ketchup with almost everything, even on Thanksgiving with my turkey. Unlike some people, my favorite food is chicken tenders, and Cane's is by far my favorite fast food restaurant.

One embarrassing thing I did in the past and still do today is fall down huge flights of stairs. My family is pretty used to it now and does not even ask if I am all right when it happens.

I am an extremely nice person and I think I am pretty easy to get along with so I hope you enjoy my blog site!


No comments: